Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Homecoming

Flying home tomorrow afternoon.

Packing seems effortless, which scares me coz I may forget something.

What am I feeling now?

Lots of things I suppose, but not mixed in a good way like a wonderful cocktail but more like when you blend stuff together without the lid on. In other words, more like a mess.

Things always get complicated when your relationship takes the inevitable turn to a long distance relationship. You have committed too much to let it go despite how much you despise the thought of LDR.

I'm reluctant to think about the future yet it plagues my mind every idle moment I have. I think people always focus on the worst case scenario when things may not turn out to be that bad in actual case. But it's just human nature and being the pessimist that I'm, my brain just goes to overdrive churning on such thoughts.

I think I'm just worried that I will end up lonely and depressed when I fly back here the next semester. I need to work on my social skills more so that I won't grow mouldy and rot at home on weekends and holidays. Le sigh..

Good day mate! Hope I'm off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment