Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Touchdown


I'm finally back home in Malaysia. It's as if I've been away from home for a long time. But truth is, I've only been away for 4 months! Sounds pretty short but when I reached home, there were quite a few changes and my surroundings started to feel a little foreign to me.


So I did forget a few things amidst the rushed packing spree just a few hours before flying. I forgot all my face creams and a pair of contact lenses! Besides that, we were also running so close to being late for our flight, we had to abandon our money saving plan which was to take the bus. We got a cab instead which cost us 25AUD per person. Le sigh..

The weather back home is the same as always. So hot and humid, you feel like the air is a roll of cling wrap twisted around you. I just feel like bathing all the time!

I haven't done much since I got home. Been staying home the whole day playing Restaurant City on FB and watching some movies on the comp. I really feel like I've come home on the wrong time! My plan was to come back home and watch as many movies as possible coz you can't watch movies according to your whims and fancies back in Melbourne. You can only pick really good movies and watch them on Tuesdays coz all movies are 10AUD on Tuesdays. But you still can't burn 10AUD on a silly movie right? AND, I miss caramel popcorn to bits! They only have salted or buttered popcorn there!

Let's just hope that tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment