Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Urghhh...


I've been procrastinating on my wine essay for too long now. As usual, when the due date is around the corner only will I start to do my research. This is not any ordinary essay, this is a 3000 word essay which is quite a lengthy one. Being the "hardworking" person I'm, I looked through the essay topics aeons ago and decided on my topic.



Since I already know my topic, and being the "hardworking" person I'm, I've been to the library a few times to look for books suitable for my essay and boy did I find a thick black book on Australian wine, so yay! Oh yeah, my essay title is 'Discuss one wine region inside Australia incorporating brief history, viticulture bla bla bla you know the drill'.


So I carried this thick black book home, switching hands as I walked and walked coz it was so heavy. That was last week, and of course I researched on a wine region and read the thick black book. The wine region of my choice was South Australia. I wrote down lots of notes about it. Over the weekend, I didn't touch my books, so today I start work again.



I took a look at my assignment topic again.



















'Discuss one wine region OUTSIDE Australia'














-_____________-












Speechlessssssss............. -___________-



I think my jaw hung open for a good minute...

LE SIGH!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This qualifies as an 'FML' entry. hahaha *pat pat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!!
    And I think ppl will click on the "you deserved that one" thing below my entry.. le sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha, ah well.. Whoa, that's a big laugh, Jin XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. dah shy.. :P
    I've decided to change my topic already lar.. Not doing INSIDE or OUTSIDE australia d..

    ReplyDelete