Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hi again


Writer's block or just sheer laziness. I don't know.. :P


Not been updating the blog. I think I'm not used to telling people my daily routine, coz it's the same everyday! I go to uni 3 days a week which is so much more relaxing compared to the undergrad years.

Random thoughts:

I feel like dancing. Maybe it's the overdose of Britney Spears youtubing. She's coming to Melbourne btw. I'm thinking of going for her concert before she has another meltdown again and may never come back.. Her songs may be somewhat nonsensical, but I have to admit she's a great entertainer and I wanna see her dance! :P

I have a 2 hour class tomorrow and I have to walk a total of one hour to get to and from uni. But I'm still looking forward to it? Maybe coz I've been at home for 2 days listening to my playlist over and over again. Sometimes the songs seem boring when I listen to them at home. But when I'm walking on the street, the songs suddenly seem to be more interesting. Does that make sense? Maybe the scenery and the people you see makes the song more interesting.

Happy songs help to dilute the intensity of embarassing moments. You will still embarassed, but to a lesser degree :P


***

Let's hope I continue blogging more often since more people have stumbled across this thing that I call a blog now.


2 comments:

  1. The song and environment thing, I totally get it. It irks me sometimes actually, makes me realize how humans are such bitches who don't appreciate what they've got with full, easy access.

    Boing boing, 3 times a week? Wth, I'm in uni 7 days a week and it's more than 9-5. Geez, I should do masters too. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Actually it'll be 4 days a week if I didn't take my wine subject. The wine subject was like an intensive 5 day thing and I'm done with one subject! :P

    Next year when I do my research project then I think I'll have to go to uni everyday...

    ReplyDelete