Thursday, October 7, 2010

GOG action

I was having a Subway sandwich for lunch today. Sitting alone on a park bench near uni, eating my sandwich. Enjoying the nice albeit a little too cold spring wind. My sandwich getting colder by the minute as I tried to eat it quickly and also preventing the sauce and crumbs to drop on my clothes at the same time. It takes a large mouth and skills to eat a sandwich! Kudos to Liz Lemon for wolfing down a sandwich in a minute.

So anyway, back to the nice breeze and the perfect environment, and when I looked up from my intense concentration on the sandwich, I saw right in front of me, two women, full on passionate kissing. Girl on girl action! Looked like I was watching a movie.

What are the odds of that! Since my arrival here, I've not seen a man and a woman kiss so passionately in public, and here I'm witnessing a woman doing it to a woman! I wanted to take a picture but decided not to for various reasons, priority ranked:

1. DAMN RUDE LAH!
2. I don't want to be the Asian who embarrasses all other Asians in a foreign country.
3. iPhone camera no zoom.. heh heh..

So I just sat there and ate my sandwich and sneaked a few glances to see if they're done while trying to look nonchalant.

But I would add that it's actually really sweet coz they looked so in love with each other. The way they kissed each other appeared to be rid of all perverse intentions. Just looked natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment