Monday, October 4, 2010

Spring


Spring is finally here after being a month late. Thought it'd never come. The change of temperature was drastic and too abrupt. I think I'm gonna fall sick.

The weather this year is more erratic than last year. Hopefully summer won't turn my room into an oven!

Sunshine is so pretty though, but maybe too much of it since day light saving has started, the sun shines until 730pm. It'll be worse over summer.

I wish I had a camera to take some nice pictures of the park where people go for picnics or just sit on the grass and make out hohoho!

I never really fancied sitting on the grass and I don't think I will pick up that habit anytime soon. Probably coz I've learned enough microbiology to know what yucky stuff hides inside the grass and soil. People here just take off their clothes and lie down on the grass..

The grass here is not necessarily greener, but it could be cleaner..

1 comment: