Friday, October 1, 2010

Angsty


Yeah, this blog has become an outlet for my incessant rants. I guess it's just a phase in my life that I'm going through now.

I have a friend who has decided to continue on her PhD here in this God forsaken place. I cannot imagine why she would want to do that when she has also been ranting about this place to me.

For the past few months, I have been frustrated, irritated, angry, VERY angry, numbed, and then a wave of calmness just swept over me because I thought, well these people are just like that, that's why they're stuck in this better for nothing job for the rest of their lives, sorting out student's needs and wants and all the rubbish we would leave behind once we've left and graduated. But now, I'm angry again, because as I'm heading towards the end of my semester, they decided once again to screw things up for all of us by poor management.

I have decided that I want do something about my dissatisfaction, but I don't know how yet, or I don't know what's the most effective way to do it.

This leaves me wondering what life would have been like had I decided to stay back in Monash Malaysia to pursue my higher degree. I really wonder, coz I think I would be happier there in terms of better management and more friendly and accommodating staff. You would think a place like this would have friendlier staff, but hell no!!

Fcuk them. They can rot in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment