Monday, July 6, 2009

Poker face


Had the usual game night in my house with the uni gang on Friday night :)


But the unusual thing was the turn out coz there was more than 10 people who came! :D The more the merrier of course, not that I'm complaining! :)

Apparently, there are no board games designed to accomodate a group this big. So we ended up playing poker, the one made popular by facebook.

I had the faintest idea about the game so I paired with the person right beside me who turned out to be Mr. Impulsive gambler.


We lost our 45 chips pretty fast which led to our photo taking session while everyone else was busy playing. Note our shocked faces, while JS as usual, is always smiling :P

JS then came to our group for round 2 where each group was refreshed with 45 chips. This time the impulsive gambler let us girls make the decisions and we had much better luck too! We won most of the chips towards the end of the night! :D


The happy faces towards the end of the night! :)



The one with the poker face :P


Dynamic duo, crazy over some Korean boyband which according to Jo consists of a hundred and one members?


Alvin in deep thought.. Wen Han has great poker face too! :P

Some random pictures from the night, taken coz Jin and I were too free (lost all our chips) :P


Justin making all the decisions while his 2 team mates behind him (Mich Tan and Jac) were chatting about other stuff :P hahaha!


Group picture taken by jscha :P

The pair beside us. So sweeeeeet :P


The chips we won positioned into a smiley face for more luck!


Our final round cards. We got really lucky and bagged most of the chips :D JS had to take a picture for remembrance.

The night ended late, but we all had loads of fun! Hope we get to do this again soon before I head back to Melbourne, and I hope the H1N1 thing subsides soon too. Le sigh, I'm more worried of getting the flu when I get back to Melbourne coz I'll be all alone!

Anyway, half the gang will be heading to Miri on Tueaday I think. I was initially very tempted to follow too! But I don't think I want to fly so much within 2 weeks. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to come back before organizing another game night. In the meantime, I shall wait for Restaurant City to load with my slow slow internet connection.

** Hope Federer wins tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow, I look like I'm balding in that pic with Alvin.

    ReplyDelete