Friday, July 17, 2009

Same ol' tug-o-war


Peculiar title for a post huh.. Well that's how I feel right now, and also the night before I left for Melbourne for my first semester. The tugging refers more to that annoying heart wrenching feeling inside..
well... my heart when I think about leaving AGAIN. A part of me tells me I actually do like being in Melbourne, but a part of me tells me that Malaysia is where my life is. I need a life over there.

This time, I leave behind more than family and friends. I leave behind my relationship, the one person I depended on probably TOO much for company last semester which in consequence I'm afraid would render me cold, miserable and lonely when I return to Melbourne without him. This is the real deal now. Truly experiencing the independent overseas life.

Things start to get complicated when the relationship reaches this point. Too many things to consider in this short time frame. People tend to take too much into consideration when the time for said things to be considered hasn't even dawned upon us yet. I'm starting to get complicated myself. I really hate being in the departure hall. Le sigh..

So, what did I do for my last day in Malaysia?

I had a buffet lunch in Boulevard hotel courtesy of some free vouchers. I ate too much probably. So much so that I couldn't have popcorn while watching Harry Potter. The movie was so so, as expected for any Harry Potter shows. I was waiting for the show to end actually. 2.5 hours is way too long! I expected it to last for 2 hours tops. We got caught in the traffic getting home coz of the extra 30 mins -_-. Btw, all the female casts seem to be a little taller than Harry! :P

Hermione is always pretty as usual.. Ginny.. Hmmmm... hahaha.. I'll let you guys be the judge for that.

I guess I better head to bed soon. Wismeluck in sleeping!

Good night world.


2 comments:

  1. wishmeluck-noorahmattnuraahiiim

    However you spell that line when the Islamic prayers start. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaha.. got wish me luck in front wan.. :P

    ReplyDelete