Monday, July 13, 2009

Quickie

Quick question on my mind at such an ungodly hour.

I know I should get a hair cut before returning to Melbourne. The question is, should I get bangs?

Would it be too troublesome to maintain?

I don't plan to visit the saloon at all once I'm in Melbourne.

Most importantly, would I be able to even just look ok in bangs? I was once told by a hair stylist that my forehead is not high enough for me to have bangs. Le sigh..


I never had confidence in adopting new hair styles. Probably coz my hair is not versatile at all. It's stiff, hard, dry, frizzy and thick. The only way my hair can look good is just by straightening it and then constrain myself from activities like swimming or any water related activities, OR better still activities that require me to tie my hair.

I know, I know.. I sound so bimbotic letting my hair control my life that way. But what to do, a girl's always vain at least in one aspect of her physical outlook.

Bangs, no bangs?

hmm... "Meditate on it I shall" or rather, sleep on it I shall.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment